Event Dates are subject to change. Reservations are required for some events. Contact the Chamber hotline 818-761-6594 or send an email for more information Info@TolucaLakeChamber.Com
Consider Coming to Our Next Cleanup
Free coffee and bagels. Usually the last Saturday of each month. The next cleanup will be on Saturday, October 29th. Meet at Priscilla’s Coffeehouse at 7:45 am. Stay as long or as little as you want. We generally go about 90 minutes.
Another successful clean up from the Toluca Lake Chamber, Garden Club and HOA!!! Our group was small but mighty!!
Your local merchants appreciate your support through these strange and unchartered times. Small businesses EVERYWHERE have had to either close temporarily due to the services they provide or play this day by day adjusting hours and services provided. Please know that those of us who are open are doing everything we can to create an environment that is safe for all Tolucans.
Our lovely customers have been asking “what can we do to help our favorite small business?”
Here are a few tips:
- Merchant’s outgoing voicemail messages, websites or signs on shop windows will inform you of their current plans.
- Visit your Chamber of Commerce websites for merchant phone or email information. Some of your favorite merchants can be found at:
- Purchase gift cards online today for local merchants and use them when this is over. Hold your existing gift cards for later use.
- Order take out or delivery from your local restaurants. This might be safer than waiting in line for an hour at Costco! PLUS food distributors have PLENTY of food and NEED to supply those that are capable of take out or delivery.
- Be kind. Be patient. No need to OVER buy at Trader Joe’s or Pavillions etc., as they will be allowed to stay open.
- Please thank those that are able to stay open especially in Grocery Markets and Doctor’s offices. We appreciate you!
This July 28th video is from the joint mixer sponsored by the Toluca Lake Chamber of Commerce, Burbank Chamber of Commerce and Hollywood Chamber of Commerce.
We had a spectacular event on February 9 at Santuari Restaurant, who sponsored this event.
Thank you to our members and guests who attended. Special thanks to the Toluca Lake Tennis & Fitness Club, who are also members of our Chamber. Thanks also to our Field Representatives Logan Smith of Adrin Nazarian’s Office and Tiffany Zeytounian, Field Deputy of Councilmember Paul Krekorian’s office. We are also grateful for our councilman who came to our event to support our business community. We will see him again, so be sure to RSVP for our next events.
Please support our local restaurants including our Chamber members. Santuari Restaurant will be offering a discount to our Chamber members for the rest of the year, when you make an advance reservation. Please contact them directly at 323-902-9700.
Special thanks to Parry-Riposte Films for the photography and videography.
Let’s start at the very beginning… In prehistoric times California had a more tropical environment. Sabertooth Tigers, Dire Wolves, Mammoths and many other animals now extinct thrived here for thousands of years before humans came to the area. Continue reading “A History of Toluca Lake”