We want to take this opportunity to thank you for your Membership. You are the lifeblood of our organization!
Below are some of the important benefits of your Toluca Lake Chamber membership:
- Monthly Merchant Open House/Mixers– An opportunity to showcase your business to the Community. The Chamber will help promote your “Open House” through advertising in the Tolucan, our email blast and Website.
- Monthly Newsletters– New!
- Email Blasts– Promote your business through our Member and Nonmember expansive email blast.
- Discount Program– Opportunity to participate as a Member to offer discounts to participating members, which is currently Toluca Lake Homeowners Association Members and Chamber Members
- Merchant Neighborhood Watch- participate in the watch program, which is part of the Toluca Lake Neighborhood Watch. (This is part of the Greater Toluca Lake Neighborhood Council Public Safety Committee)
Below is a summary of what your annual dues does to support the Chamber, which ultimately benefits the Community and ultimately….your Business!
- 55th Annual Holiday Open House- each year the Chamber Holiday Open house welcomes thousands of customers to the Toluca Lake Community as we kick-off the holiday shopping season. Mayor Fritz Coleman broadcasts live throughout the evening from Toluca Lake, Santa along with other family venues make the evening truly something special.
- 9th Annual Old Fashioned Pancake Breakfast to benefit the firefighters of Toluca Lake Station Number 86. Each year we serve well other 1000 pancake breakfasts as the community turns out to thank and tour our own Toluca Lake fire station. Each year we raise thousands of dollars to benefit both the Los Angeles Fire Department Widows and Orphans Fund, and also to benefit Station 86 itself.
- Annual President’s Gala and Awards Ceremony honoring those people and businesses that make Toluca Lake special.
- Special Events to showcase Toluca Lake such as the very successful Comedy Night at the Bing Crosby Estates. A sell-out crowd turned out to tour the historic Bing Crosby estate, followed by pool-side refreshments to the sound of Bing’s music, then a gourmet al fresco dinner in the Crosby gardens, followed by a comedy show featuring some of the top comedians and comedy writers in Hollywood.
- Community Design Overlay program that is working with the City of Los Angeles to create visual guidelines for Riverside Drive to ensure that the unique character of feel of our community is never lost.
- We work to preserve the historic character of Toluca Lake and have been instrument in protecting both the Weddington house – the “mother house of Toluca Lake / North Hollywood” and the Bakman house – one of our founding family homes – from intended demolition. We also support both the Campo de Cahuenga – birthplace of California and the Continental United States – and the Museum of the San Fernando Valley.
- Our ongoing efforts to support encourage and enhance our sister organizations in Toluca Lake, including the Toluca Lake Homeowner’s Association, the Toluca Lake Garden Club, Toluca Baseball and the Greater Toluca Lake Neighborhood Council.
- We support our North Hollywood Police Dept. by sponsoring/participating in events such as National Night Out.
- Our Old Lankershim Village project to revitalize and encourage positive business growth in the historical Lankershim corridor between Riverside Drive and the Los Angeles River.
We are here to support you!